As well as traditional GP services our clinic also offers:
- Pathology - Collection centre on site.
- Chronic Health Management - Our clinic has a distinct role utilising our nurse and GP and is focused on improving chronic medical problems. Via this clinic our patients can access Medicare initiatives for subsidised allied health assistance.
- Spirometry Coming Soon
- ECG on site.
- 24 Hour BP machine for enhancing the way we manage Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Allied health services (please liaise with the clinic for a specific listing on these services)
- Skin checks and minor procedures – Dr. Mohsin
- Travel Clinic of Australia - As a travel vaccination provider in Melbourne, we offer a complete travel advisory service. See us 6 weeks before you travel. Let us know if you need a travel consult when booking your appointment, and provide travel itinerary if possible.
Dr Rashika Gomez
Dr Rashika Gomez, clinical psychologist, has been working in the Caroline Springs area since 2010. She has previously worked at the University of Melbourne, the Royal Children’s Hospital, the Monash Medical Centre, and Foundation House. She holds a PhD and Master of Clinical Psychology degree from the University of Melbourne. She specialises in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and works with patients of all ages and a wide range of presentations including, but not limited to, anxiety, depression, stress, bereavement, trauma, PTSD, and couples therapy. She also works with individuals with rare conditions such as Williams Syndrome.